This discussion is closed.
danmint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This year wont be lonely as i'm planning to purchase a blow up doll !
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ewww
danmint
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok then i'll just play with myself then! :bebored:
Sianie
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
For the first time ever I have a boyfriend on valentines day, but to b honest I still dont like the day. It's just the pressure to b romantic and say how u feel about someone when maybe you just aren't ready. It's also a kinda forced thing, someone doing something special for you on a day where you aren't pressured to do so would mean so much more! Maybe i'm just too cynical... :rolleyes:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by giantf)
Anyone, like me, going to spend valentines day alone? Most of the year its quite good for us guys to be single, but it always gets me down a bit when this comes along. Maybe I'm getting in to it too much

Pass another beer here!
Yes... for about the 80th time since about 3 weeks ago... (Hint... use the search button)
I've decided to try and not let it get me down now though. I doubt i'll be taking advantage of the numerous singles events going on however. I'm just too shy and I have noone to go with.
Oh... and contrary to popular belief... :beerglass won't solve the problem
Sarah7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll be alone on Valentines Day. I have a boyfriend but as it's during the week and we're both at uni, we won't be spending it together. I'm not really that bothered as I get to see him this weekend, and Valentines Day doesn't mean anything anyway!

I've still bought him presents though...!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by giantf)
Anyone, like me, going to spend valentines day alone? Most of the year its quite good for us guys to be single, but it always gets me down a bit when this comes along. Maybe I'm getting in to it too much

Pass another beer here!
Mate, don't let it worry you

I've just split up with my girlfriend of two years, and i'm down about it, and it's not an ideal time of the year for it to happen, but.. look on the bright side of things :cool:
You're bound to have things you are looking forward to, or excited about - think about them

Valentines Day is just a commercial gimmick to get people spending loads of money anyway, don't worry!

If you are that desperate, however, I am more than willing to dress up as Emily Howard from Little Britain and be your date for the evening of February the 14th :p:
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t89422.html il find you all luvy love love
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
ill be alone. again
LOL :dito:
But that ain't THAT bad..come on. I mean if it was during the weekend that'd be worse, but on a MONDAY...who will think about it? *sigh*
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in the quarter of the year december 1st to march 1st, it is cheaper to be single
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
in the quarter of the year december 1st to march 1st, it is cheaper to be single
and have no friends as well.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aww Technik you are SO romantic. :rolleyes:
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Aww Technik you are SO romantic. :rolleyes:
ye of little faith
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ye of little faith
You'll be getting glitter's valentine's pressie from Oxfam I bet. :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads