The Student Room Group

y11 leavers day- question

My leavers day is in 13 days time and it's pretty random but I have one main question- does everybody sign each other's shirts? Like even if you aren't really friends with them/ you've never talked.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My leavers day is in 13 days time and it's pretty random but I have one main question- does everybody sign each other's shirts? Like even if you aren't really friends with them/ you've never talked.

In my school you don't sign everyone's, only those people who you talk to at least 1 a month
Reply 2

Don’t know never went to leavers day but I heard it was ****

i'm not sure what's going on in my school but i think you get to choose which people sign it? also is the signing going on for the whole day? i have a french exam on my last day so idk whats happening loll
Reply 4

yeah not everyone obvs but ur friends like ppl in ur classes and evenn teachers

when I had mine a last week I got all my close friends to sign it and as many of my teachers as possible and any friends from classes as well but you can choose who you want to sign it
Hope you enjoy your leavers day and don't forget to take loads of photos for memories xx

Quick Reply