The Student Room Group

Master degree

I got third class psychology degree, can I continue social work master with this grade?
I have an excellent experience working with children and families.
Which university will accept me?
Universities normally ask for an Upper Second Class degree for MA Social Work, with some that will consider lower on a case by case basis if your application as a whole is very good (i.e experience). I would recommend taking some time to research universities offering MA Social Work and looking at each of their entry requirements to see which will consider a wider audience 🙂

Quick Reply