The Student Room Group

too sad to revise

genuinely too sad abt leavers and growing up and leaving my teachers and classmates to even revise for a levels. i'm scared of life so bad and i'm not gonna get the support i need as an adult bcos i'm expected to be independant and stuff. lol
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
genuinely too sad abt leavers and growing up and leaving my teachers and classmates to even revise for a levels. i'm scared of life so bad and i'm not gonna get the support i need as an adult bcos i'm expected to be independant and stuff. lol

Life is crazy, it's full of ups and downs. It's scary and fun and exciting to open those new doors that will lead you to your future. Don't concentrate on the past, think about the future and where you wish to see yourself in 10 years. Set yourself goals and do your best to get there. It won't always work out smoothly but I am a big believer in what is meant to be will be. People come and go, thats part of life but you will meet so many more awesome people along your way. Don't be sad, be grateful you got the opportunity.

Quick Reply