Is this for the exam Tomorrow?
Reply 2
Original post by aimenm06
any predictions for jane eyre?

religion it has to be beacsue theyre rinsed love and independance
Reply 3
Original post by alimaa._
religion it has to be beacsue theyre rinsed love and independance

Yeah that's what I was thinking too especially since nearly all the questions have been character based aswell, it will probably be a theme
Reply 4
I haven't seen any proper predictions but it could also be something to do with Bertha and the supernatural
Reply 5
Original post by ameeleea
I haven't seen any proper predictions but it could also be something to do with Bertha and the supernatural

nah because they have to give you something u can waffle loads about they would be too limited id say focus in social class and relifgion and just pre plan an essay
Reply 6
any predictions for jane eyre?

i feel like something could come up on family or like sense of belonging but i see it being religion too
Reply 7
Original post by lc_007
i feel like something could come up on family or like sense of belonging but i see it being religion too

yhh it was sense of belonging. icl i feel like it went really well and the extract they gave was nice aswell
Reply 8
yhh it was sense of belonging. icl i feel like it went really well and the extract they gave was nice aswell
it was a rly good question tbf but i did not have enough time to answer it 😭
Reply 9
Original post by lc_007
it was a rly good question tbf but i did not have enough time to answer it 😭
i was rushinnggg thru my conclusion bro i js hope my handwriting was legible cuz i did NOT read anything back 😭😭
Reply 10
guys wait omg what was the extract was it the one where Jane says something like ive never had a home ive never had brothers or sisters
Reply 11
guys wait omg what was the extract was it the one where Jane says something like ive never had a home ive never had brothers or sisters

yh it was her speaking with st john and she goes u cant imagine the craving the i have for fraternal and sisterly love.
Reply 12
THANK YOU SO MUCH
so i used that quote 'ive never had a home, ive never had brothers or sisters' but i didnt mention that it was from the extract is that still fine??
Reply 13
THANK YOU SO MUCH
so i used that quote 'ive never had a home, ive never had brothers or sisters' but i didnt mention that it was from the extract is that still fine??

yh girl ur fine the examiners have the extract so they know :smile:
Reply 14
yh girl ur fine the examiners have the extract so they know :smile:

Thank you so so much ❀️

Quick Reply