The Student Room Group

Theory test tuesday

I’ve not prepped but i’ve started my driving lessons and he wants me to book my driving test but doesn’t know about my theory.

But I’m stressing since I only got the app last week and have been doing one mock everyday but I’ve not passed once. Has anybody got any tips?
Original post by Arii256
I’ve not prepped but i’ve started my driving lessons and he wants me to book my driving test but doesn’t know about my theory.
But I’m stressing since I only got the app last week and have been doing one mock everyday but I’ve not passed once. Has anybody got any tips?

I would get the DVLA theory test book with all the possible MCQs and answers. Since your test is only 2 days away, it's not going to be easy to pass the test.

I would say you need 2 weeks at least to prepare for the test properly.
You can crash in by doing a lot of mocks and trying to remember the questions. If you're not sure about some, go read that topic and then keep doing mocks as many as possible to see as many mock questions. Also, it's mainly common sense, but what I saw wasn't much.

He wants you to book the driving test as he may think you're one of the other ones he is teaching.
Reply 3
Original post by Arii256

how'd you do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending