The Student Room Group

LIPA BA Musical Theatre 2024

Hiya! Just interested to see if anyone else on here is going to LIPA for the MT course in September. Or any other courses :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by applescruff64
Hiya! Just interested to see if anyone else on here is going to LIPA for the MT course in September. Or any other courses :smile:
Hey I’ve just been accepted on to MT too I don’t know anyone yet but could give you my snap? Xx
Reply 2
Original post by maggierose
Hey I’ve just been accepted on to MT too I don’t know anyone yet but could give you my snap? Xx

Yay that's great!! I don't actually use snap, do u have insta? Xx
Reply 3
Yeah ofc it’s maggie_patino68 :smile:
I'm going for the actor musician course !!
Reply 5
Original post by archaerolite

Oh cool!! Have you guys had any thoughts on accommodation yet I’ve applied for a couple but I’m pretty on the fence about it.
Reply 6
Oh cool!! Have you guys had any thoughts on accommodation yet I’ve applied for a couple but I’m pretty on the fence about it.

I applied at grenville south cuz the prices are prettu good for the size rooms which is great. A lot of them had already sold out when I'd tried to apply to ones like the Cathedral place. Which ones are u guys thinking of? X
Reply 7
Original post by archaerolite

Ah thats great! Is this your first year applying? :smile:
Reply 8
I applied at grenville south cuz the prices are prettu good for the size rooms which is great. A lot of them had already sold out when I'd tried to apply to ones like the Cathedral place. Which ones are u guys thinking of? X

Yeah I’ve gone for Grenville and cathedral too. I know that cathedral is 50% LIPA students so wanted to see if other people were applying to Grenville too because like you said it seems nicer tbh. Whereabouts are you guys from? Xx
Ah thats great! Is this your first year applying? :smile:

yes !! I didn't expect to get in anywhere this year so it's been mad lol

I've booked for one of the smaller accommodations (prince's road) as Cathedral didn't have much left that would suit my needs when I looked
Reply 11
Does Grenville still have flats available?
Original post by RM-UK
Does Grenville still have flats available?

I’ve been waitlisted for Grenville but found out they’re grouping LIPA students together for those who get a flat if that helps xx
I’ve been waitlisted for Grenville but found out they’re grouping LIPA students together for those who get a flat if that helps xx

Ah that's great! I accepted the contract a few weeks ago, I'm glad they're grouping everyone together. Do you guys live near Liverpool currently? X
Ah that's great! I accepted the contract a few weeks ago, I'm glad they're grouping everyone together. Do you guys live near Liverpool currently? X
Yeah I’m from the Wirral, you? Xx

I come from Essex, so not really haha about a 5-6 hour journey

Quick Reply