The Student Room Group

Please help! (Jane Eyre and Romeo and Juliet)

It’s English lit exam tomorrow and I cant remember any quotes Ive been studying. And my notes are at school for some reason (I know that’s terrible planning on my part). Does anyone have any short/multi-use quotes for Jane Eyre and/or Romeo and Juliet. I can’t fail this exam.
Original post by BbokAri00
It’s English lit exam tomorrow and I cant remember any quotes Ive been studying. And my notes are at school for some reason (I know that’s terrible planning on my part). Does anyone have any short/multi-use quotes for Jane Eyre and/or Romeo and Juliet. I can’t fail this exam.

My big tip for you is that you can survive without many quotes at all in your head. Talking about plot points is nearly just as good as using quotes and for analysis, you can just use the extract you're given (I'm assuming you're doing AQA). Someone I know had just 3 quotes for each text in his memory, and he still managed to get a very secure 9.
Reply 2
Original post by azaaaa9000
My big tip for you is that you can survive without many quotes at all in your head. Talking about plot points is nearly just as good as using quotes and for analysis, you can just use the extract you're given (I'm assuming you're doing AQA). Someone I know had just 3 quotes for each text in his memory, and he still managed to get a very secure 9.

Okay thank you, that makes me a bit less nervous. For Romeo and Juliet I’m confident as I love Shakespeare but I only know a few quotes for Jane Eyre and it’s not my strong point
Original post by bbokari00
Okay thank you, that makes me a bit less nervous. For Romeo and Juliet I’m confident as I love Shakespeare but I only know a few quotes for Jane Eyre and it’s not my strong point

dam I feel bad for you. We studied Jane Eyre in year 9 and I don't know how I managed to stay conscious in those lessons. You have my respect lmao, good luck!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by azaaaa9000
dam I feel bad for you. We studied Jane Eyre in year 9 and I don't know how I managed to stay conscious in those lessons. You have my respect lmao, good luck!

lol thanks. I barely stayed awake, hence my stressing now. I didn’t even make it through the film tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending