The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

University of Leeds Vs. Queen Mary University of London

Hey,

I have applied to both Queen Mary University of London and the University of Leeds and although there's a lot of information about the courses and standard university hype, I can't find that much information from current students regarding student life.
I've heard really good things about both Unis although I have also heard that living in London is pretty expensive

I have applied for Msc Data Science at QMUL and Leeds. I am really into lively environment, and potential job opportunities.

I was really hoping that some current students from each university could let me know what they think of life there as a student

Cheers,

Praiseline
x
Have you applied for MSc or MSci which is 4 years? If it's for MSc, Leeds also offers an online course via Coursera, if you don't want to relocate and want to save costs. I don't know anything about those courses though.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by BreadForce
Have you applied for MSc or MSci which is 4 years? If it's for MSc, Leeds also offers an online course via Coursera, if you don't want to relocate and want to save costs. I don't know anything about those courses though.

MSc, on campus learning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending