The Student Room Group

I cannot sleep and I have my English lit GCSE in 4 hours

I'm not even sure if anybody will see this before the exam, but it's 5am and I literally cannot sleep right now. I went to bed around 2:30 and havent touched my phone until. now because I cannot sleep, I'm not sure if it's the fact i had coffee and an energy drink in one go or the fact I'm terrified at the idea of my exam going badly. I'm not quite sure what to do because I'm. meant to be up in a hour anyway
Reply 1
Original post by hueningkai
I'm not even sure if anybody will see this before the exam, but it's 5am and I literally cannot sleep right now. I went to bed around 2:30 and havent touched my phone until. now because I cannot sleep, I'm not sure if it's the fact i had coffee and an energy drink in one go or the fact I'm terrified at the idea of my exam going badly. I'm not quite sure what to do because I'm. meant to be up in a hour anyway

i woke up at 4am to so more revision on acc lol
Reply 2
Same im revising rn suffering suffering 😭
so were suffering right now huh?😭
Reply 4

I've got my exam today as well, try not to panic, I might help to quickly review whatever play or book you have been studying along with key quotes to feel more confident and less scared, which is what I'm doing rn. I hope your exam goes well :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by zeek_

sameee lol
Reply 6
Original post by meganeonoctopsy

my eyes are burning like crazy gng😭
Reply 7
Original post by zeek_

omg 😭 how was the exam?
Reply 8
Original post by Whatever..
I've got my exam today as well, try not to panic, I might help to quickly review whatever play or book you have been studying along with key quotes to feel more confident and less scared, which is what I'm doing rn. I hope your exam goes well :smile:

thank you!! the exam went fine, the questions were nice but i feel like i waffled regardless 😭 how did your exam go?
Reply 9

yess 😭 how was the exam
Original post by zeek_

bruh i got up 07:45 😂 i honestly dont feel like they're my actual gcses
yess 😭 how was the exam

I do AQA so the Macbeth bit was absolutely fantastic! feel like I messed up on the ACC bit because I was only able to write 3 paragraphs😭 I just know I'm gonna drop marks on that but in all I think i did good:smile:
I did jekyll and hyde
Reply 13
Original post by miffy122233
I did jekyll and hyde

is it okay to write about Hyde creating fear
Original post by TRANMHF
is it okay to write about Hyde creating fear

yeah, atmosphere is not exclusively depicted by setting
Reply 15
I do AQA so the Macbeth bit was absolutely fantastic! feel like I messed up on the ACC bit because I was only able to write 3 paragraphs😭 I just know I'm gonna drop marks on that but in all I think i did good:smile:

yes I heard that AQA git a reakky nice macbeth question, what did you get asked on for ACC? I'm sure you won't lose a lot of marks anyways, especially if your paragraphs were good quality
Reply 16
Original post by studyfor9s
yeah, atmosphere is not exclusively depicted by setting

thank godd broo

Quick Reply