The Student Room Group

Reply time for Student Finance

Hi Student Finance
I am parent supporting 2 applications, sent PFF2 next day delivery on 8/5 (although had email saying details that financial info I input on 29/4 had been acknowledged) because my account was showing outstanding financial info for both......... how long should I leave it till I ring helpline (again) please ????
Original post by Scaryme
Hi Student Finance
I am parent supporting 2 applications, sent PFF2 next day delivery on 8/5 (although had email saying details that financial info I input on 29/4 had been acknowledged) because my account was showing outstanding financial info for both......... how long should I leave it till I ring helpline (again) please ????

Hi there, we advise 4-6 weeks if no further evidence has been requested from you (or them). This is an estimated timescale based on current workflows. You can track your application with our processing timescale via here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales or via your account here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo
Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, we advise 4-6 weeks if no further evidence has been requested from you (or them). This is an estimated timescale based on current workflows. You can track your application with our processing timescale via here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales or via your account here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo
Thanks, Jason

Thanks, is it ok that it's still showing as info outstanding ??
Original post by Scaryme
Thanks, is it ok that it's still showing as info outstanding ??

Yes. It will update accordingly and be approved as long as no further evidence has been requested. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Help, husband is now showing need to submit financial details, although had confirmation email on 28.4 that info was received, WHAT IS GOING ON THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Scaryme
Help, husband is now showing need to submit financial details, although had confirmation email on 28.4 that info was received, WHAT IS GOING ON THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there, we may have emailed them requesting further evidence. If you want to contact us via the live chat in your account and we can further assist. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Original post by Scaryme

He (nor daughters) hasnt even had "last chance to support" email!
Original post by Scaryme
He (nor daughters) hasnt even had "last chance to support" email!

Sorry, just to confirm you advised previously the PFF2 was sent last week. Have you both completed this? If so, then as advised it takes 11 working days to update so disregard any notification until then. Unless either of you have specifically been emailed requesting further evidence then it will update as above. Thanks, Jason
Hi there, we may have emailed them requesting further evidence. If they want to contact us via the live chat in their account and we can further assist. Thanks, Leah.
Reply 9
Original post by SFE Jason
Sorry, just to confirm you advised previously the PFF2 was sent last week. Have you both completed this? If so, then as advised it takes 11 working days to update so disregard any notification until then. Unless either of you have specifically been emailed requesting further evidence then it will update as above. Thanks, Jason

Hi thanks for your reply, the PFF2 was just for my info, the "last chance to support" email older daughter received only referred to me, my husband had had the confirmation email and nothing since .......
Reply 10
Original post by Scaryme
Hi thanks for your reply, the PFF2 was just for my info, the "last chance to support" email older daughter received only referred to me, my husband had had the confirmation email and nothing since .......

Well some sort of magic happened overnight it now says all actions complete
Original post by Scaryme
Well some sort of magic happened overnight it now says all actions complete

Thanks for letting us know. Any other further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending