The Student Room Group

Year 12 alevel Geography NEA help

I’m currently starting my nea course work due in for November. My questions is based on how does inequality vary between different areas of Birmingham economically, environmentally and socially. I’m struggling to think of hypothesis questions does anyone have any ideas on what I could use please?
Hey, I'd first recommend taking a look at the example NEAs (assuming you're on AQA) and take a look at their hypothesis. I'd also recommend going for 3 hypothesis and ensure they are things you can collect data for, like How does the environment vary across Birmingham then do an EQS for different areas or measure air quality on BBC Weather. You've got 3 components (economically, environmentally and socially) so those can be your hypothesis.

Hope it helps lmk if you need any other questions answered
Reply 2
Original post by Studying Pigeon
Hey, I'd first recommend taking a look at the example NEAs (assuming you're on AQA) and take a look at their hypothesis. I'd also recommend going for 3 hypothesis and ensure they are things you can collect data for, like How does the environment vary across Birmingham then do an EQS for different areas or measure air quality on BBC Weather. You've got 3 components (economically, environmentally and socially) so those can be your hypothesis.
Hope it helps lmk if you need any other questions answered

Thank you so much this really helped😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending