The Student Room Group

Post-study needs assessment DSA

Hi all! Curious as to if anyone knows how long it takes after your study needs assessment to get a message back from student finance about what they're going to approve for you? The lady I did my assessment with said 2 weeks, but it's been 3 now so I'm just a little worried, but I get that they are super busy! Any advice? Thanks :smile:
Original post by thick-psi
Hi all! Curious as to if anyone knows how long it takes after your study needs assessment to get a message back from student finance about what they're going to approve for you? The lady I did my assessment with said 2 weeks, but it's been 3 now so I'm just a little worried, but I get that they are super busy! Any advice? Thanks :smile:

Has the assessors report been submitted to them? I would send them an email to ask as usually they do approve them within 2 weeks.
Reply 2
Original post by Thatclimbingirl
Has the assessors report been submitted to them? I would send them an email to ask as usually they do approve them within 2 weeks.

I'm not too sure... Should I have been emailed when they submitted it? Tysm
Original post by thick-psi
I'm not too sure... Should I have been emailed when they submitted it? Tysm
Normally you get sent a copy of the report. I would contact the assessment company.
Reply 4
Original post by Thatclimbingirl
Normally you get sent a copy of the report. I would contact the assessment company.

Heya, just an update! I got sent the report last night and they're now sending it to stfe. :biggrin:

Quick Reply