The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol still has me on hold... 3 days before the deadline.

I was wondering if anyone else is still on hold for Bristol? I applied for the Mechanical Engineering (MEng) course in October and have been on hold since then. But, it's really close to the deadline. Is there no hope of me getting in at this point? I've spoken to the admissions team and they weren't much help, I assume they've been told not to try and make predictions for people on hold.
Original post by robynh120
I was wondering if anyone else is still on hold for Bristol? I applied for the Mechanical Engineering (MEng) course in October and have been on hold since then. But, it's really close to the deadline. Is there no hope of me getting in at this point? I've spoken to the admissions team and they weren't much help, I assume they've been told not to try and make predictions for people on hold.
Different course, but I’m still on hold for Econ and Finance at Bristol😭 Really left to the last minute haha… hope u get the response you want!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Same for psychology and neuroscience it’s rlly bugging me now coz I was being patient but it’s just unfair to put this pressure up until the deadline when I’m already doing my alevels

Quick Reply