The Student Room Group

EPQ

I am currently doing an EPQ on animal psychological testing and I need some opinions on the ethics around it. Do you agree with animal psychological testing? Do you think it's needed in the world of psychology? Is there any ways you think we could reduce the poor ethics around animal psychological testing?
Original post by bubble-puddle
I am currently doing an EPQ on animal psychological testing and I need some opinions on the ethics around it. Do you agree with animal psychological testing? Do you think it's needed in the world of psychology? Is there any ways you think we could reduce the poor ethics around animal psychological testing?

Some 47% favor the practice, while 52% oppose it, according to a new Pew Research Center survey. These findings are in keeping with a 2014 survey by the center, which found similar results: 47% of Americans were in favor of using animals in scientific research, and 50% opposed it.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by bubble-puddle

I would speak to your school and set up a proper survey to collect peoples opinions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending