The Student Room Group

help with economics a level please !

hi all, i’m in year 12 currently and i have my end of year mocks approaching fast. i have to do really well in these as they will be used to predict my UCAS grades.

i’m having a bit of a dilemma though…quite a large amount of my economics notes from class are not complete, at all!!! should i complete them and then make revision resources from them or go straight into making revision resources (e.g mindmaps) as my notes instead? by watching an econplusdal video so i understand. i don’t want to take too long rewriting notes.

thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by dbadba11
hi all, i’m in year 12 currently and i have my end of year mocks approaching fast. i have to do really well in these as they will be used to predict my UCAS grades.
i’m having a bit of a dilemma though…quite a large amount of my economics notes from class are not complete, at all!!! should i complete them and then make revision resources from them or go straight into making revision resources (e.g mindmaps) as my notes instead? by watching an econplusdal video so i understand. i don’t want to take too long rewriting notes.
thanks!

when is your exam?
Reply 2
Original post by Hibabenj
when is your exam?
hi, they’re in the end of june
Original post by dbadba11
thanks!

i'm currently a uni student and selling my A Level Econ notes (although for OCR but the content is mainly the same!) and I have fully developed essay plans on nearly all the evaluation points on the spec if you're interested! I got an A* just from those notes and essay plans so message me if you want to buy them - they're fully electronic, hand-written notes that I can email over to you ASAP! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending