The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

a level grades

Hi, ive applied for an Optometry foundation course at City of London uni. on the inital description for the course, it stated BCC including one science. Since applying, they accepted my offer and my predicteds were ABC but said they need the B in biology, which is one of my a levels. Say i was to not achieve a B in the final exam, but still do well on my other subjects, how likely are they to still accept me? Im not too sure how it works, is it just a hard NO if you dont achieve what they ask or do they consider you for a wait list perhaps?
thanks for reading, any response would be appreciated
Original post by kvpl01
Hi, ive applied for an Optometry foundation course at City of London uni. on the inital description for the course, it stated BCC including one science. Since applying, they accepted my offer and my predicteds were ABC but said they need the B in biology, which is one of my a levels. Say i was to not achieve a B in the final exam, but still do well on my other subjects, how likely are they to still accept me? Im not too sure how it works, is it just a hard NO if you dont achieve what they ask or do they consider you for a wait list perhaps?
thanks for reading, any response would be appreciated

Ring up City and ask them
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply