The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accomodation Offer 2024

Hi,

I have just received my accommodation offer and unfortunately it is not what I was expecting. I received an offer for Ifor Evan Halls (single room catered - £225.33.) But I kinda wanted an accommodation near campus so I didn’t have to pay for transport. I guess I’ll be cutting costs with not having to pay for food but I would have minded a self-catered accommodation. So I was wondering, what are my chances if I apply to swap in September?

Hopefully someone can give me some advice on this,

Thanks!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I have just received my accommodation offer and unfortunately it is not what I was expecting. I received an offer for Ifor Evan Halls (single room catered - £225.33.) But I kinda wanted an accommodation near campus so I didn’t have to pay for transport. I guess I’ll be cutting costs with not having to pay for food but I would have minded a self-catered accommodation. So I was wondering, what are my chances if I apply to swap in September?
Thanks!!!

May I know when did you submit your accommodation application?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi,
Thanks!!!

will u consider cycling ?
Did you choose the right preferences? If so, then I guess many of us are going to be disappointed. I am assuming that a lot of the accommodation is already been filled due to their rubbish policy of first come first served basis.
Reply 4
Hi,
Thanks!!!

omg lol im in the exact same boat i got ifor evans and it seems nice but im rly disappointed w the distance it just seems rly impractical. i would love a closer hall, something like Connaught Hall, so if there’s anyone who would be willing to swap pls send me a DM!!!
Original post by ayezashxh
omg lol im in the exact same boat i got ifor evans and it seems nice but im rly disappointed w the distance it just seems rly impractical. i would love a closer hall, something like Connaught Hall, so if there’s anyone who would be willing to swap pls send me a DM!!!

I've submitted my accomm application end of April and still haven't gotten reply yet. May I know if you had submitted yours in March? Thank you!

Hi! I have Connaught Hall and looking to swap for the right price if you're interested in swapping. Let me know and feel free to send over your email. Thanks! :smile:
Hi,
Thanks!!!
I've got Connaught Hall and looking to swap for the right price if you're interested in swapping. Let me know! :smile:
I've got Connaught Hall and looking to swap for the right price if you're interested in swapping. Let me know! :smile:

hi omg that sounds perfect!! my room is a single catered for £225.33 per week so DM me if ur still interested in potentially swapping!
Reply 9
hi omg that sounds perfect!! my room is a single catered for £225.33 per week so DM me if ur still interested in potentially swapping!
Can you send me your email. My room is a large en-suite catered at £335.93. Thanks! 🙂
Reply 10
Just sent you an email! 🙂

Quick Reply