The Student Room Group

Student Finance - forgot to include middle name of parents

Hi,

I submitted my student finance application but in my application I did not include my parents FULL name which means it does not fully match their account details (they created the account years ago when my sister applied so I was not aware they used their full name). I assume it means the information will be incorrect and linking their account to my account will be rejected. Is there anything I can do now or should I just wait for the application to be sent back (6-8 weeks they approximated), and will I be able to change the details afterwards?
Original post by qwertyosc123
Hi,

I submitted my student finance application but in my application I did not include my parents FULL name which means it does not fully match their account details (they created the account years ago when my sister applied so I was not aware they used their full name). I assume it means the information will be incorrect and linking their account to my account will be rejected. Is there anything I can do now or should I just wait for the application to be sent back (6-8 weeks they approximated), and will I be able to change the details afterwards?

Download form PFF2, get your parents to fill it in and then upload it to your account. :smile:
Original post by normaw
Download form PFF2, get your parents to fill it in and then upload it to your account. :smile:

Thank you. Should I do that now or after my application is sent back?
Original post by qwertyosc123
Thank you. Should I do that now or after my application is sent back?

Do it now. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending