The Student Room Group

AQA Maths Foundation boundaries

Good Evening

I am on AQA Foundation Maths and need to get a 5 for my A-level choice. I know boundaries are not set until after the exams depending on how well students did but wondering what score I need combined to secure a comfortable 5 to allow for boundaries upping.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by jewelstone55
Good Evening
I am on AQA Foundation Maths and need to get a 5 for my A-level choice. I know boundaries are not set until after the exams depending on how well students did but wondering what score I need combined to secure a comfortable 5 to allow for boundaries upping.
Thanks

Grade boundaries fluctuate every year. As you know, they aren't set until after the exam, so nobody can give you the answer that you're looking for.
Reply 2
Original post by jewelstone55
Good Evening
Thanks

Might help you compare 2022 and 2023 grade boundaries and add about 4 to the last year’s grade boundary

Quick Reply