The Student Room Group

Biology, chemistry and maths a level resources

I’m currently in year 11 and planning on doing bio chem maths for a levels and would just like some resources and stuff that would be great

Eg for gcse maths there’s mathsgenie and for science there’s fsl videos.

So what would be the equivalent for a levels? It can be videos, workbooks, revision guides or just any material in general

Anything good will help a lot
Although I don’t know which exam boards I’m going to be with, for maths it’s most likely edexcel and for bio and chem either ocr or aqa
Original post by dentipreneur
I’m currently in year 11 and planning on doing bio chem maths for a levels and would just like some resources and stuff that would be great
Eg for gcse maths there’s mathsgenie and for science there’s fsl videos.
So what would be the equivalent for a levels? It can be videos, workbooks, revision guides or just any material in general
Anything good will help a lot
Although I don’t know which exam boards I’m going to be with, for maths it’s most likely edexcel and for bio and chem either ocr or aqa

I'm currently looking for stuff for chemistry, but for maths I recommend the following:

Personally, I have strong preference for AQA for Maths and FM at A Level
OCR A is said to be the better exam board for sciences at A Level, but I'm more open to AQA. There is OCR B where a lot of people said to avoid if possible.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending