The Student Room Group

Am I screwed?

At maximum I have done 30 hours of revision between all 3 of my subjects (law, business, media studies). Also, not like active recall just reading and copying notes. My first exam is tomorrow so I have accepted the fact I won't do that well in it. I just need three C's to get into uni can I get some advice on how to revise and how to stop burn out pls.
Reply 1
Original post by RandomLawGuy
At maximum I have done 30 hours of revision between all 3 of my subjects (law, business, media studies). Also, not like active recall just reading and copying notes. My first exam is tomorrow so I have accepted the fact I won't do that well in it. I just need three C's to get into uni can I get some advice on how to revise and how to stop burn out pls.

I’d suggest you highlight 3 sub topic for each unit and write notes that link to exam structure so your A01 A02 A03 and definitely apply some active recall and create potential essay plans
No your not screwed just do active recall find flashcards online memorise them properly and look at how to ace ur essay structure and you’ll be fine. Good luck

Quick Reply