The Student Room Group

English literature paper 1 AQA

So I feel like there’s something I forgot to my answers. I feel like I referenced the context and Jacobean audience too much for Macbeth and I think I only referenced about 3 quotes throughout my answer lol.

And for Jekyll and Hyde I only wrote about one part of another part of the novel which is when they find Hydes body. Again I think I referenced the context and how a Victorian audience would feel a tad bit too much. I think I may have waffled but overall I think my structure was good. However I only referenced one part of the plays that weren’t in the extract. What do you guys think?
Reply 1
Original post by Lalakalala5
So I feel like there’s something I forgot to my answers. I feel like I referenced the context and Jacobean audience too much for Macbeth and I think I only referenced about 3 quotes throughout my answer lol.
And for Jekyll and Hyde I only wrote about one part of another part of the novel which is when they find Hydes body. Again I think I referenced the context and how a Victorian audience would feel a tad bit too much. I think I may have waffled but overall I think my structure was good. However I only referenced one part of the plays that weren’t in the extract. What do you guys think?
It seems like Macbeth is good. As long as you referenced both the extract and the whole play, you should be fine. With Jacobean audience, as long as you mentioned how they would feel watching it and any context to the time (+Shakespeare's intention) it should all go well.
Good luck 👍
Reply 2
Original post by AyomiC
It seems like Macbeth is good. As long as you referenced both the extract and the whole play, you should be fine. With Jacobean audience, as long as you mentioned how they would feel watching it and any context to the time (+Shakespeare's intention) it should all go well.
Good luck 👍

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending