The Student Room Group

Is 3 days revision enough time for a grade 4?

I got my gcse maths resit in 3 days, it's not like I haven't been revising before but it wasn't like hard-core revising do I have a chance to pass?
Also I've never got below a 3
yes definitely - one have a good mindset that you are gonna pass and two revise areas you know you arent strong in 🙂 i believe in ya ( i absolutely hate maths good luck!!)
Reply 2
Original post by cee232425
I got my gcse maths resit in 3 days, it's not like I haven't been revising before but it wasn't like hard-core revising do I have a chance to pass?
Also I've never got below a 3

Definitely!! What board and level do you do? Make sure to get as much practice in for each topic (particularly things you struggle with) there rlly isnt another way to go about it for maths but you can do this Good luck!!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Original post by zarai3009
yes definitely - one have a good mindset that you are gonna pass and two revise areas you know you arent strong in 🙂 i believe in ya ( i absolutely hate maths good luck!!)

Thanks I hate maths too
Reply 4
Original post by saivyy
Definitely!! What board and level do you do? Make sure to get as much practice in for each topic (particularly things you struggle with) there rlly isnt another way to go about it for maths but you can do this Good luck!!

Thank u
I do foundation
Reply 5
Original post by Cee232425
Thank u
I do foundation

Go through past papers as well I feel if you put in the extra effort you could possibly jump even 2 grades!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending