The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich

Repeated module on 2nd year, and interrupted my 3rd year

So I have failed one of my important modules on my second year of studies, and I decided to take a break before my 3rd year by interrupting my studies. I have talked to the uni and they said I have to talk to Student Finance to sort it out
I checked if I could apply online for Tuition Fee Loans, however, it did not let me apply for an Undergraduate degree, but it did let me apply for a Postgraduate degree. I did not receive any letters from Student Finance at all, so I was thinking about printing one of the forms (EUPR1a for continuing students) and send it through the mail
I still need to get in contact with Student Finance, which I will tomorrow, hopefully they will be able to fix it.
If this has happened to anyone else, please give me some advice.

Quick Reply