The Student Room Group

BOYS ?

What does it mean when the boy you have a crush on normally opens your snaps really quickly but the first time he left me on delivered for 9 hours and keeps on glancing at me in school
Reply 1
Sorry if it seems personal but you need to give me some more information like, does he know u like him r u guys friends, how close u guys are. Like has he does this b4 to sm1 orr is it j for u and do yk if hes talking to other ppl
yea I agree
Reply 3
Original post by d33ksh4
Sorry if it seems personal but you need to give me some more information like, does he know u like him r u guys friends, how close u guys are. Like has he does this b4 to sm1 orr is it j for u and do yk if hes talking to other ppl

Ok I’ll start from the beginning we are friends not close close just yea we talk time to time he’s actually a really nice person and I never actually had anything for him until recently I decided to add him on snap because we are friends soo I thought why not we started to send snap to each other I do try to have a conversation over text but like he’s a really dry texted soo it’s kinda difficult but ever since I added him on snap or trying to have a conversation before he use to come up to me and have a conversation but now he doesn’t and would look at me this one lesson I sat behind him I don’t actually know but my bff who sat far away said he keeps on looking at me saying he looks like he wants to have a conversation with me honestly I don’t know if he’s talking to anyone or done this before I hardly doubt it because I always soo him being friendly to people
And he doesn’t know I like him too. Honestly he is one of the short boys soo idk if this has anything to do with this but most girls don’t take him serious.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Ok I’ll start from the beginning we are friends not close close just yea we talk time to time he’s actually a really nice person and I never actually had anything for him until recently I decided to add him on snap because we are friends soo I thought why not we started to send snap to each other I do try to have a conversation over text but like he’s a really dry texted soo it’s kinda difficult but ever since I added him on snap or trying to have a conversation before he use to come up to me and have a conversation but now he doesn’t and would look at me this one lesson I sat behind him I don’t actually know but my bff who sat far away said he keeps on looking at me saying he looks like he wants to have a conversation with me honestly I don’t know if he’s talking to anyone or done this before I hardly doubt it because I always soo him being friendly to people
And he doesn’t know I like him too. Honestly he is one of the short boys soo idk if this has anything to do with this but most girls don’t take him serious.

Ohh fairr so like its a bit on and off, do u have any like situation that u and him have been in, that u might think is odd for/as a friendship, for example like lets say a guy is frnds w u and he knows u hve a crush on another guy and he( ur frnd) is like hes not even that cute or smt ( abt the guy u have a crush on), idk do, u get wat i mean? But tbh i wld j start talking to him, like as frnds at first and w confidence, like, you dont neeed to talk to him but u talk to him cause u just can like u don't care too much. Like start asking him stuff and getting to no him more deeper, if he is decent (fits ur standards) or sm1 u wld acc like to properly date than i wld say like flirt but subtly. Feel free to update us on how its going tho.this is j wat i wld do cause i get wat u mean and stuff but u don't have to follow wat i say, overall j go w ur gut feeling cause " If it's meant to be itll be"(mb ik thats like super corny ) 😭😅 j have fun w the feeling of having a crush😁🤭
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
What does it mean when the boy you have a crush on normally opens your snaps really quickly but the first time he left me on delivered for 9 hours and keeps on glancing at me in school

Ask him.
Reply 6
Original post by d33ksh4
Ohh fairr so like its a bit on and off, do u have any like situation that u and him have been in, that u might think is odd for/as a friendship, for example like lets say a guy is frnds w u and he knows u hve a crush on another guy and he( ur frnd) is like hes not even that cute or smt ( abt the guy u have a crush on), idk do, u get wat i mean? But tbh i wld j start talking to him, like as frnds at first and w confidence, like, you dont neeed to talk to him but u talk to him cause u just can like u don't care too much. Like start asking him stuff and getting to no him more deeper, if he is decent (fits ur standards) or sm1 u wld acc like to properly date than i wld say like flirt but subtly. Feel free to update us on how its going tho.this is j wat i wld do cause i get wat u mean and stuff but u don't have to follow wat i say, overall j go w ur gut feeling cause " If it's meant to be itll be"(mb ik thats like super corny ) 😭😅 j have fun w the feeling of having a crush😁🤭
I need some help 🤦*♀️ did I make a mistake soo basically I was minding my own business with my friends and my crush guy friends but these guy friends are friends with 2 RUDE GIRLS I can’t stand them soo at lunch like a i said minding my owns business these girls where throwing food at me and my friends tbh I kinda get mad easily and I got soo angry at them and shouted sooo since my crush is friends with those guy friends and those guy friends are really close with those 2 girl do u think my crush will hate me and ignore me even more!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending