The Student Room Group

Health and social care lvl 3 unit 5 D2 help

I need some help with my health and social care coursework for unit 5, the title is-
D2- analyse the role of the health and social care worker in infection control where the individual refuses to comply
The problem is I’m not sure what to write about, my teacher said to look at writing about promoting best practice, explaining procedures, monitoring practice, and choice and control from the spec but I’m not sure how to link these to the title?
Any help is appreciated
Original post by Sammie4252
I need some help with my health and social care coursework for unit 5, the title is-
D2- analyse the role of the health and social care worker in infection control where the individual refuses to comply
The problem is I’m not sure what to write about, my teacher said to look at writing about promoting best practice, explaining procedures, monitoring practice, and choice and control from the spec but I’m not sure how to link these to the title?
Any help is appreciated

Okay so think back to Unit 7 (if you have done that) I think it would be good to start explaining the the health and safety at work act and the health act.
If would also use an example from another time. here, you could write about Covid19 and what preventative measures were put in place to contain infection and explain how effective they were or weren’t. If you can find any data online, copy that over.

Then link back to your question. So in your given scenario, what preventative measures do you think would be most effective and why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending