The Student Room Group

A level business edexcel after exam

How did we find it? Grade boundaries predictions?
Reply 1
20’s were good thought both case studies were good, formula questions I rushed so probably got one wrong , what did you get for the change in market share
Original post by Aryanp8
20’s were good thought both case studies were good, formula questions I rushed so probably got one wrong , what did you get for the change in market share

My calculations were also rushed i don’t remember the first question calculation for ms, but for political question what did you write?
Reply 3
Original post by Unknownaspriv
My calculations were also rushed i don’t remember the first question calculation for ms, but for political question what did you write?

the political question i completely ****ed up that was not nice
Original post by bella.222
the political question i completely ****ed up that was not nice

My exam structure flew out the window for it, i came back to it last with 10 mins spare
Reply 5
My exam structure flew out the window for it, i came back to it last with 10 mins spare

what did u get for the PED question? i’m seeing people on different chats w really different answers i think i got like -6.85 or smthing
Original post by bella.222
what did u get for the PED question? i’m seeing people on different chats w really different answers i think i got like -6.85 or smthing

Yes i got 6. Something
Reply 7
How did we find it? Grade boundaries predictions?
I didn't really know how to write about leadership styles for a whole 20 minutes. But I tried to make it work. I thought the theme one questions were more straightforward than the theme 4 ones though. But it wasn't that bad
Original post by shekinahx
I didn't really know how to write about leadership styles for a whole 20 minutes. But I tried to make it work. I thought the theme one questions were more straightforward than the theme 4 ones though. But it wasn't that bad

I agree, some questions threw me off but a simple circle and coming back to it worked out fine. The paper was okay not the worst but could have been better imo
Reply 9
Original post by shekinahx

The Huawei part was paternalistic and apple was democratic right? I did evaluate Huawei with autocratic since he had military experience.
Reply 10
Original post by Laiba_js
The Huawei part was paternalistic and apple was democratic right? I did evaluate Huawei with autocratic since he had military experience.
Yh you're right. I didn't directly reference autocratic just because I wanted to play it safe but I've heard a few people who did that and as long as you have good chain of reason, I think it should all be good.
Ik its been some time since the exam, but do yk how the grade boundaries are calculated? All the papers are out of 100, but the total marks edexcel put out for its previous years is 335 and not 300, so does anyone know how this works?

Quick Reply