The Student Room Group

supporting evidence for student finance

im a first year at university applying for the maximum student loan again with my parents supporting my application again and they weren't given information on what evidence to upload

after looking online it seems sfe only want their national insurance numbers at the moment but last year they asked for so much more, should I just scan in their national insurance for now and would that be enough or am i missing something?
Original post by astrostial
im a first year at university applying for the maximum student loan again with my parents supporting my application again and they weren't given information on what evidence to upload
after looking online it seems sfe only want their national insurance numbers at the moment but last year they asked for so much more, should I just scan in their national insurance for now and would that be enough or am i missing something?

Hi there, have your parents provided their details and supported your application for 24/25? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, have your parents provided their details and supported your application for 24/25? Thanks, Jason

hello, sorry im slightly confused but i hope this helps, basically my parents supported my application last year (so 23/24) and all their details have already been provided, it's just when they log into their accounts it says 'You've completed all of your current actions' making us unsure of what to do
hello, sorry im slightly confused but i hope this helps, basically my parents supported my application last year (so 23/24) and all their details have already been provided, it's just when they log into their accounts it says 'You've completed all of your current actions' making us unsure of what to do

They need to do this every year. If they login to their accounts and click on 'support an application' and then provide their details from there. If they can't do this then we advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 22 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
They need to do this every year. If they login to their accounts and click on 'support an application' and then provide their details from there. If they can't do this then we advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 22 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

okay thank you! i assumed we would need to fill this out again but on the student finance website it just said not to provide any documents that have not been asked for otherwise it would take longer to process so i wanted to double check :smile:
okay thank you! i assumed we would need to fill this out again but on the student finance website it just said not to provide any documents that have not been asked for otherwise it would take longer to process so i wanted to double check :smile:

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply