The Student Room Group

cramming for history tomorrow

doing my GCSE edexcel history paper tomorrow (medicine through time)... I've been revising up to this point but I am unsure as to how to approach revising the night before as I'm still a bit shaky on knowledge. any suggestions ?
Original post by ladymacbethwife
doing my GCSE edexcel history paper tomorrow (medicine through time)... I've been revising up to this point but I am unsure as to how to approach revising the night before as I'm still a bit shaky on knowledge. any suggestions ?

well personally what i did was just start studying the book and ofc it may get a little boring, but still keep pushing yourself harder. when you feel tired quickly keep an alarm and rest for 10 mins and continue reading again. make sure to highlight all key terms and write notes in bullet points as the storyline goes. and most of all avoid using your phone for today as it honestly disturbs us physically and mentally while studying.

make flashcards on the parts you’re shaky on!!

SENECA!! Do the medicine through time Seneca,honestly a lifesaver

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending