The Student Room Group

Student finance and ppf2 form

Hi,
So I have submitted a ppf2 form in to sfe about 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back from them, nor has my account updated anything on application progress.

I’m starting to get a bit worried as I’d like to sort it before the summer holidays start and was wondering if anyone could help me.
Thank you
Original post by chisa
Hi,
So I have submitted a ppf2 form in to sfe about 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back from them, nor has my account updated anything on application progress.

I’m starting to get a bit worried as I’d like to sort it before the summer holidays start and was wondering if anyone could help me.
Thank you

Current processing times are around 22 working days. Your application won't update until someone starts to process it.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Current processing times are around 22 working days. Your application won't update until someone starts to process it.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales

Thank you!
I was also wondering if they send like a confirmation to say that they have received it?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by chisa
Thank you!
I was also wondering if they send like a confirmation to say that they have received it?

No - you don't hear anything until your application is processed.
Reply 4
Original post by chisa
Hi,
Thank you

i also sent a pff2 form and submitted it on both mine and my parent's account and my parent got a "thank you for uploading" email that they had received from sfe. it might be different for everyone though
Original post by Igloolm
i also sent a pff2 form and submitted it on both mine and my parent's account and my parent got a "thank you for uploading" email that they had received from sfe. it might be different for everyone though

where did you get the pff2 form from since its not letting my parents back up my sfe
Reply 6
Original post by Vlone3213413312
where did you get the pff2 form from since its not letting my parents back up my sfe

if you search up "pff2 24/25" the first search should be like this you can then download it once you have done it and upload it. or you can go to through the government website to be safe it is the
Reply 7
Original post by Igloolm
if you search up "pff2 24/25" the first search should be like this you can then download it once you have done it and upload it. or you can go to through the government website to be safe it is the

both work but you can go through the gov website if you want to be extra sure (thats what i did when i was unsure)
Original post by Igloolm
both work but you can go through the gov website if you want to be extra sure (thats what i did when i was unsure)

Perfect thank you
Original post by Igloolm

Is the deadline for our parents to fill that out 17th of May? Or is that our deadline on our behalf for loans and stuff ( which I've already done )
Original post by Vlone3213413312
Is the deadline for our parents to fill that out 17th of May? Or is that our deadline on our behalf for loans and stuff ( which I've already done )

The deadline is to guarantee that your finance is in place at the start of your course, and includes submitting household income evidence. Get it in as sonn as you can.

Quick Reply