The Student Room Group

Stuck on minimum maintenance loan

Hi all,

I incorrectly entered the name of my dad as one of the sponsors, so when he needed to log on to his account to fill out his details, he searched for my application using my CRN and it said that the application could not be found. I read on here that the system probably didn't assign it to his account because the name attached to that account was slightly different from the name i entered in.

I filled out a PFF2 form and uploaded it as supporting evidence around this time last month (around 15th April) and have yet to get a response? around 11 later i got an email saying i have the minimum (4,432).

Got in contact with a staff member using the live chat around early May and she said it would take 8 days for the form to be processed, which clearly wasn't the case and now today its basically been 29 days.

i know there's still a few months left but I'm kind of stressing considering my accommodation is really expensive.

thanks
Original post by marco000
Hi all,
I incorrectly entered the name of my dad as one of the sponsors, so when he needed to log on to his account to fill out his details, he searched for my application using my CRN and it said that the application could not be found. I read on here that the system probably didn't assign it to his account because the name attached to that account was slightly different from the name i entered in.
I filled out a PFF2 form and uploaded it as supporting evidence around this time last month (around 15th April) and have yet to get a response? around 11 later i got an email saying i have the minimum (4,432).
Got in contact with a staff member using the live chat around early May and she said it would take 8 days for the form to be processed, which clearly wasn't the case and now today its basically been 29 days.
i know there's still a few months left but I'm kind of stressing considering my accommodation is really expensive.
thanks

Hi Marco, have your parent(s) or you been emailed since then requesting anything further? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Marco, have your parent(s) or you been emailed since then requesting anything further? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

If you are talking about after i submitted my application, then yes both my parents have received emails asking for financial info. My mum completed it and got an email acknowledging that the financial details have been filled. My dad received it but was unable to find my application using my CRN number, so he had to fill in a PFF2 form.

If you are talking about after everything that happened, then no, my dad has not received any email asking for anything after submitting the form
Hi marco000,

When did you send us the pff2 form? Did you upload it through your online account or send it by post?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi marco000,
When did you send us the pff2 form? Did you upload it through your online account or send it by post?
Thanks,
Calum

I uploaded the form around 15th April via my online account
Original post by marco000
I uploaded the form around 15th April via my online account

Hi Marco,

The PFF2 can take 22 working days for processing. If you want to chase it up please contact us directly. You can either access the live chat function on your online account, or by calling 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending