The Student Room Group

changing course in clearing

helloo! for university i’ve applied to psychology… but i really don’t want to do it. i think i just chose it because of the pressure lol.

i really want to change to a modern language degree (i’m worried my parents won’t let me though haha) , and so i’ll have to do that through clearing, but how does it work? my personal statement is all about doing psychology, and so are my references, which all have nothing to do with languages.

what happens / do i do?

thanksssss
Original post by loveaela
helloo! for university i’ve applied to psychology… but i really don’t want to do it. i think i just chose it because of the pressure lol.
i really want to change to a modern language degree (i’m worried my parents won’t let me though haha) , and so i’ll have to do that through clearing, but how does it work? my personal statement is all about doing psychology, and so are my references, which all have nothing to do with languages.
what happens / do i do?
thanksssss

You don't necessarily have to wait till clearing. Are there any language courses you like at the universities to which you've applied? If so, you could ask for a course change.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
You don't necessarily have to wait till clearing. Are there any language courses you like at the universities to which you've applied? If so, you could ask for a course change.
my 1st uni choice does do a language degree, but i’m not going to get the grades to get there lol. my 2nd choice doesn’t.
Original post by loveaela
my 1st uni choice does do a language degree, but i’m not going to get the grades to get there lol. my 2nd choice doesn’t.

Ah! What about Extra?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending