The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

kingston art course change

i got an unconditional offer for fine art and i really want to study at kingston. but i was wondering if i could change my course to the foundation??
Original post by Anonymous
i got an unconditional offer for fine art and i really want to study at kingston. but i was wondering if i could change my course to the foundation??

Hi there,

I can't confirm that this will be possible due to numbers on courses already, however it would definitely be worth emailing the university directly through any contact emails you have been given through your fine art offer.

If you express your enquiry then hopefully Kingston will be able to help you out :smile:

I hope this helped!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi there,
I can't confirm that this will be possible due to numbers on courses already, however it would definitely be worth emailing the university directly through any contact emails you have been given through your fine art offer.
If you express your enquiry then hopefully Kingston will be able to help you out :smile:
I hope this helped!
-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

thank you!! i was just wondering if you think that i could go straight from a level art to degree level art without foundation or if it would be too difficult??
thank you!! i was just wondering if you think that i could go straight from a level art to degree level art without foundation or if it would be too difficult??

I have a friend that went straight from a-level art to degree here at Kingston and she loves it! It definitely is possible, it is just advised to do a foundation before but not necessary. I would make the decision on how you think your skills are and whether you would benefit from time to grow and experiment before the degree :smile:

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Hi there, Just to add that many art courses at Kingston are very competitive and if they've given you an unconditional offer to study Fine Art without a foundation year then they think you're ready 🙂 Good luck!
Reply 5
i didnt even think about it that way but yeah that is true thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending