The Student Room Group

Aqa paper 1 as computer science

Hi I've just done my computer science paper 1 and it was awful to say the least the entire experience, nothing they gave me worked so I started 2 and a half hours later when I was feeling tired, when I began the exam I thought I was doing okay until I got to section c, I got to the questions and it felt like genuinely nothing I did was working just debugged every second it was insane trying to find what wasnt working when the debug thing said there was an issue with this etc. I just feel like I'm gonna have to redo the year and it makes me feel awful. Sorry for going on a bit
Reply 1
Original post by instrumental-vet
Hi I've just done my computer science paper 1 and it was awful to say the least the entire experience, nothing they gave me worked so I started 2 and a half hours later when I was feeling tired, when I began the exam I thought I was doing okay until I got to section c, I got to the questions and it felt like genuinely nothing I did was working just debugged every second it was insane trying to find what wasnt working when the debug thing said there was an issue with this etc. I just feel like I'm gonna have to redo the year and it makes me feel awful. Sorry for going on a bit

Is this GCSE or alevel?
Reply 2
Original post by instrumental-vet

Hey there, I am sorry to hear that. Could you tell me what the section C questions were like?

Quick Reply