The Student Room Group

City of Glasgow College - Applicants and Offer Holders 2024

Welcome to the thread for those thinking about and/or going to the City of Glasgow College.

Here's my introduction:

Hello, my name is Dylan, and I am going to be studying HNC Administration and Information Technology at the City of College starting in August 2024. My course is in the evening, and mostly online. I will only be attending the campus where I have closed-book assessments that have to be completed under exam conditions.
Original post by Dylanhalliday
Welcome to the thread for those thinking about and/or going to the City of Glasgow College.

Here's my introduction:

Hello, my name is Dylan, and I am going to be studying HNC Administration and Information Technology at the City of College starting in August 2024. My course is in the evening, and mostly online. I will only be attending the campus where I have closed-book assessments that have to be completed under exam conditions.

Hi Dylan :hello: Welcome to TSR! I hope you find everything you need here to help you to feel prepared for starting your course. You may also like to have a look in this forum: Scottish Qualifications

Quick Reply