The Student Room Group

Uploading PFF2 -Fault with the online system

Hi, I am a parent and I've spoken to Student Finance helpline about our finance information not linking to our sons' student finance accounts. They have acknowledged there is a long standing fault. We were told to fill in PFF2, save as PDF & ask our sons to upload onto their account.
Can you confirm how they do this as there isn't an obvious place to upload the PFF2 (all the info is about parents doing it through their account).
We are also worried about the deadline (although helpdesk assured us this was a long standing fault and not to worry) but we don't have anything officially saying that! Bad timing to have all these problems during exam time!
Many thanks
Jacqueline
Original post by LRBurgass
Hi, I am a parent and I've spoken to Student Finance helpline about our finance information not linking to our sons' student finance accounts. They have acknowledged there is a long standing fault. We were told to fill in PFF2, save as PDF & ask our sons to upload onto their account.
Can you confirm how they do this as there isn't an obvious place to upload the PFF2 (all the info is about parents doing it through their account).
We are also worried about the deadline (although helpdesk assured us this was a long standing fault and not to worry) but we don't have anything officially saying that! Bad timing to have all these problems during exam time!
Many thanks
Jacqueline

Hi Jacqueline.

The PFF2 can 100% be uploaded to the students account. How to upload evidence - https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply