The Student Room Group

Yr 13

I don’t think I will be able to go to uni because of my grades. I didn’t get into any unis and I am struggling and panicking thinking about it. My grades are terrible, I am trying my hardest to do my best in each of these exams but ik I’ve flopped the ones I’ve done
Original post by bloodless-double
I don’t think I will be able to go to uni because of my grades. I didn’t get into any unis and I am struggling and panicking thinking about it. My grades are terrible, I am trying my hardest to do my best in each of these exams but ik I’ve flopped the ones I’ve done

What grades do you have (or are predicted to get) in what qualifications and in what subjects?

And what were you hoping to study at university?

If you've not received offers from your initial five choices you can apply for another via UCAS Extra. If that doesn't result in an offer you can apply for another, and another, etc.

Also, once you know all of your actual results, you can apply via UCAS Clearing. Often universities will lower their entry requirements at that point as they're keen to fill each course (to maximise their tuition fee income).
Original post by DataVenia
What grades do you have (or are predicted to get) in what qualifications and in what subjects?
If you've not received offers from your initial five choices you can apply for another via UCAS Extra. If that doesn't result in an offer you can apply for another, and another, etc.
Also, once you know all of your actual results, you can apply via UCAS Clearing. Often universities will lower their entry requirements at that point as they're keen to fill each course (to maximise their tuition fee income).

I’m getting pretty low grades I think I will get CEU and I want to study child nursing
Reply 3
Look at apprenticeships etc - you can always go to Uni later in life - Find an apprenticeship - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Also I want to live at home and study
I’m getting pretty low grades I think I will get CEU and I want to study child nursing

In which subjects?

Also I want to live at home and study

OK. So what area of the country are we talking?
midlands
In which subjects?
OK. So what area of the country are we talking?

HASC,IT,ECON (in order of the grades)

Quick Reply