The Student Room Group

Tired during revision season

Hey everyone,

I’m first year uni student who’s studying for my exams. I no longer have lectures so I’m free all day to study, but I can only ever manage to get around 4 hours in because I’m so tired. Like I have to take naps and interrupt my revision because I’m so tired that I can’t focus. I am a little burnt out but I don’t have long left so I want to keep working and do well in my exams.
Any advice would be great. Has anyone ever tried like a vitamin or supplement to keep their energy high?

Thanks
Reply 1
Hello, I have some tips:

Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Try to get a good night's sleep (7/8 hours each night).

Eat well (healthy foods, enough nutrients per day).

Exercise (get outside every morning, before you revise, it makes you feel a lot better).

Self-care (showers, baths, etc.)

That is a bit of advice. I also take vitamins for personal health reasons, but the tips above are more important.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone,
I’m first year uni student who’s studying for my exams. I no longer have lectures so I’m free all day to study, but I can only ever manage to get around 4 hours in because I’m so tired. Like I have to take naps and interrupt my revision because I’m so tired that I can’t focus. I am a little burnt out but I don’t have long left so I want to keep working and do well in my exams.
Any advice would be great. Has anyone ever tried like a vitamin or supplement to keep their energy high?
Thanks

Hi there!

This is really common around the end of the year, lots of people feel like this!

My best advice would be to try and make sure you're getting a good quality of sleep as poor sleep will make you feel more tired the next day! I would also try incorporating some exercise into your day (even if it is just a walk) as this will help to boost your energy levels!

As for food, try and make sure that you have a good, healthy balanced diet as this is really important during exam time!

I hope this helps and good luck in your exams!

-Rebecca, UCLan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending