The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Physics Paper 1

I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

(i used to get 90% in tests and now i don’t even think i got above 20/80)
Reply 1
can you resit it?
Reply 2
Original post by oljo888
I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

I did AQA AS physics today. and it was so crap. lost two marks on the 2019 AS, but only think i got at most 40/70
Reply 3
Original post by 123e456e
I did AQA AS physics today. and it was so crap. lost two marks on the 2019 AS, but only think i got at most 40/70

can you resit it?
Reply 4
Original post by ivanita12
can you resit it?
i dont wanna resit it it would be no advantage since im applying to med with bio chem n maths. physics was my filler subject since our scchool makes us choose 4
Reply 5
i dont wanna resit it it would be no advantage since im applying to med with bio chem n maths. physics was my filler subject since our scchool makes us choose 4

Oh thats annoying but you will have other exams to nail!!!
believe in urself
Reply 6
Original post by ivanita12
Oh thats annoying but you will have other exams to nail!!!
believe in urself
haha thankss, i normally score higher in paper 2 so hopefully grade boundaries will be low, theyre usually around 60% for as physics
Reply 7
haha thankss, i normally score higher in paper 2 so hopefully grade boundaries will be low, theyre usually around 60% for as physics

Oh you will do great i promise x
Reply 8
Original post by oljo888
I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

Why? What went wrong?
Reply 9
Original post by heyjulihey
Why? What went wrong?

everything tbh nothing went right i didn’t even see the question at the end behind the spring constant graph one which i thought was weird, probably flopped on MCQs and flopped on all the 4-6 markers
Reply 10
Could you please let me know what topics turned up on today's paper which will help me prep for the A level paper 1 on 24th?

Quick Reply