The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Physics Paper 1

I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

(i used to get 90% in tests and now i don’t even think i got above 20/80)
can you resit it?
Original post by oljo888
I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

I did AQA AS physics today. and it was so crap. lost two marks on the 2019 AS, but only think i got at most 40/70
Original post by 123e456e
I did AQA AS physics today. and it was so crap. lost two marks on the 2019 AS, but only think i got at most 40/70

can you resit it?
Original post by ivanita12
can you resit it?
i dont wanna resit it it would be no advantage since im applying to med with bio chem n maths. physics was my filler subject since our scchool makes us choose 4
i dont wanna resit it it would be no advantage since im applying to med with bio chem n maths. physics was my filler subject since our scchool makes us choose 4

Oh thats annoying but you will have other exams to nail!!!
believe in urself
Original post by ivanita12
Oh thats annoying but you will have other exams to nail!!!
believe in urself
haha thankss, i normally score higher in paper 2 so hopefully grade boundaries will be low, theyre usually around 60% for as physics
haha thankss, i normally score higher in paper 2 so hopefully grade boundaries will be low, theyre usually around 60% for as physics

Oh you will do great i promise x
Original post by oljo888
I FAILED ‼️‼️🔥🔥😮*💨😮*💨

Why? What went wrong?
Reply 9
Original post by heyjulihey
Why? What went wrong?

everything tbh nothing went right i didn’t even see the question at the end behind the spring constant graph one which i thought was weird, probably flopped on MCQs and flopped on all the 4-6 markers
Reply 10
Could you please let me know what topics turned up on today's paper which will help me prep for the A level paper 1 on 24th?

Quick Reply