The Student Room Group

EPQ title

hi i was wondering if my epq title "how significant is racial and gender inequality in healthcare?" a good title? i'd love some feedback if possible, thank you!! :biggrin:
Reply 1
heyy
i'm doing my EPQ right now too, and i think the idea is great but i think it's way too broad hun, you need to scale it down and maybe focus on one type of inequality in order for you to go into depth xx
Original post by mari_07
heyy
i'm doing my EPQ right now too, and i think the idea is great but i think it's way too broad hun, you need to scale it down and maybe focus on one type of inequality in order for you to go into depth xx

Agree with this. If you are still at your ideas stage it’s ok for now but make it more specific for your project proposal. Maybe focus on a specific country and its healthcare system (eg: England’s NHS). Might want to consider the to what extent does… question format. It allows you to argue both sides and not actually answer yes/no. You have the opportunity to put in your own opinions and eventually come to your own conclusions (backed by your research of course)
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending