The Student Room Group

what university to choose

Hello. Currently, I am studying year 1 in the University of Reading Architecture course with a foundation year. I would very much appreciate any feedback about this course. Thank you!
Original post by IrChyp
Hello. Currently, I am studying year 1 in the University of Reading Architecture course with a foundation year. I would very much appreciate any feedback about this course. Thank you!

Good evening @IrChyp,

It's great to hear you are currently at the University of Reading.

I highly recommend you speak to our unibuddy for Architecture at the University of Reading; they will give you another opinion on the course. You can speak to Katie here. She is in her third year of the course, so she will have experienced the course firsthand.

Also, if there is anything specific you would like to know about the university, you can use Ask a Question on RISIS, which is available to all University of Reading students. A member of staff will be able to direct you to the right place to be able to answer academic questions.

I hope you can find the information you would like.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Many thanks
Ella 🤗
1st year Ecology and Wildlife conservation.
Original post by IrChyp

Read the RIBA report for Reading on the following page:

https://www.architecture.com/education-cpd-and-careers/riba-validation/riba-validated-schools-uk

Quick Reply