The Student Room Group

Trouble teenage son

My son is 14 years old and is attending a boy school in Central London and he is constantly in trouble at school, where at one point being sent home at 11am.
I'm so scared that he will be excluded from school and I don't know what to do to stop it.
The head of key stage 3 said to me that I need to look for another school because they can cope with him for another 2 years what do I do?
Original post by Dia00
My son is 14 years old and is attending a boy school in Central London and he is constantly in trouble at school, where at one point being sent home at 11am.
I'm so scared that he will be excluded from school and I don't know what to do to stop it.
The head of key stage 3 said to me that I need to look for another school because they can cope with him for another 2 years what do I do?

Is it new behaviour or has he always found school hard?

Also, has he ever been assessed for any Special Educational Needs (SEN)? I'd start with that department and request a meeting with school, and I'd probably try and get a GP appointment if he agrees to it (I think you're probably just on the cusp of whether or not be still wants you to come to the GP appointment with him).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending