Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was very close to kissing my best mate to try and get these lesbians to come back to mine last nite. But they were very, very fit... and to be perfectly honest he's practically my brother anyway, and we both agreed pounding a couple of lesbians would be so worth it. As it goes they were prick teases and so nothing happened anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, NO, b/c I'm 100% straight/heterosexual. However I did once know a female with a crush on me, that was pretty scary :eek: I think I even mentioned it on here some time ago - a bisexual, she was odd (and not b/c she was bi). Let's just say I keep my distance from her now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Lol, NO, b/c I'm 100% straight/heterosexual. However I did once know a female with a crush on me, that was pretty scary :eek: I think I even mentioned it on here some time ago - a bisexual, she was odd (and not b/c she was bi). Let's just say I keep my distance from her now!

Christ, in my red neck town, i seems homosexuals are scared into not maintaining residence here. I can imagine though, it would be odd is a Bi or Homo had a crush on you. Imagine telling them you are straight and saying sorry. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Christ, in my red neck town, i seems homosexuals are scared into not maintaining residence here. I can imagine though, it would be odd is a Bi or Homo had a crush on you. Imagine telling them you are straight and saying sorry. :eek:
    Hehe, yeah I know! It was actually one night when she was drunk and had made some suggestive comments... I was like :eek: :rolleyes: 'no way dude, I'm fully straight - sorry mate!' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Same here! Bisexual male instead, though. If a bisexual female had a crush on me .... well ... mm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    For the heterosexuals of TSR

have you ever done anything with a member of the same sex? Could be a kiss one night or full blown sex
    yeah, seems to happen quite alot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    well, i never did anything with a guy?.....so how can i be honest?...

anyway, being always honest is not good..... :bebored:
    You never did anything with a girl either :p: :p: :p: (jokes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    i personally find it revolting
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :eek: :bawling: :vroam:

i remember back when TSR was actualy a nice place.......now its full of filth
    :rofl: point taken!!!

For the record, never did anything with a girl, never will. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Personally no (I'd say not yet, as I'm pretty open minded, but I'm kinda meant to be engaged ), though I know a few of my mates have had their moments and are all pretty open about it..

..male btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    I was very close to kissing my best mate to try and get these lesbians to come back to mine last nite. But they were very, very fit... and to be perfectly honest he's practically my brother anyway, and we both agreed pounding a couple of lesbians would be so worth it. As it goes they were prick teases and so nothing happened anyway.

Why on earth did you think lesbians would sleep with you? Lesbians like girls...

ReputationRep:
    Becuase he's a poor deluded sex-starved male, I presume.
    He also seems to think that snogging a brother is less weird than a male friend. :|

alex
    <fooling around? I'm a full time jester>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Why on earth did you think lesbians would sleep with you? Lesbians like girls...
    ahhh one of them was winking at me and grabbing my bum, she wanted it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    Becuase he's a poor deluded sex-starved male, I presume.
    He also seems to think that snogging a brother is less weird than a male friend. :|

alex
    <fooling around? I'm a full time jester>

obviously you haven't had sex for a long time and you're looking to make yourself feel better by attempting to stereotype me, go ahead if it makes you feel more comfortable with yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Never fooled around with another girl. Really have never wanted to either.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.