The Student Room Group

Attachment and psychology !

There’s an exam coming up! What’s the easiest way to remember each theorist and their argument..
blurting
Reply 2
Really?
Gizmo
Reply 4
Original post by MillieeM2
Gizmo

What is gizmo? I do psych a level (in y12) and my mock is gonna be on attachment, memory and research methods. Anyone have any tips on how to memorise / revise for psych with a mock in 3 weeks??

Any tips would be greatly appreciated bc I think I’m cooked :smile:
Reply 5
I tried watching YouTube videos for the past week and not much information has been retained. I’m thinking notes from the YouTube video ??? Still I can’t fit everything in ! lol
Original post by R.als
What is gizmo? I do psych a level (in y12) and my mock is gonna be on attachment, memory and research methods. Anyone have any tips on how to memorise / revise for psych with a mock in 3 weeks??

ur defo not cooked, 3 weeks is more than enough time to make flashcards and blurt
Original post by Natasha_90
I tried watching YouTube videos for the past week and not much information has been retained. I’m thinking notes from the YouTube video ??? Still I can’t fit everything in ! lol
make flashcards and blurt them as you go through them
Original post by R.als

It’s an app that makes your notes into flash cards and tests you on them. You should try it it’s really good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending