The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation releases

I’ve firmed KCL but when booking accommodation the location I wanted (Hayloft) didn’t have any availability. The deadline for offers to be sent to students is tomorrow (17th) and the deadline for decisions is the 6th. Does anyone know when they’re doing the releases for batches of accommodation this year (2024) and if all locations are released at the same time/every time? Also when do they stop releasing more batches?
Any help would be great thanks,
Joe
Reply 1
Original post by jaskoo777
I’ve firmed KCL but when booking accommodation the location I wanted (Hayloft) didn’t have any availability. The deadline for offers to be sent to students is tomorrow (17th) and the deadline for decisions is the 6th. Does anyone know when they’re doing the releases for batches of accommodation this year (2024) and if all locations are released at the same time/every time? Also when do they stop releasing more batches?
Any help would be great thanks,
Joe

heya joe🫡 uhm they’ve been releasing rooms for some time now and i believe they’re still releasing some more so don’t worry! there’s so specific time for when they release batches it’s been random so far so you’ll just have to check everyday for a few hours but most likely in the morning
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by twigs24
heya joe🫡 uhm they’ve been releasing rooms for some time now and i believe they’re still releasing some more so don’t worry! there’s so specific time for when they release batches it’s been random so far so you’ll just have to check everyday for a few hours but most likely in the morning

sorry for the typo i meant no specific
Reply 3
Original post by twigs24

and im also equally looking to change my current accommodation to hayloft or battersea cause i booked angel lane cause that was the only one available on the portal the time i got access and i did it as a back up incase nothing comes up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending