The Student Room Group

Edexcel a level psychology chat 17th may paper

Good luck everyone how is everyone feeling though ?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Smart282
Good luck everyone how is everyone feeling though ?

i think paper 1 will be alright, im more worried about paper 2 since i haven't started revising for it and its in 4 days after paper 1
Reply 2
Original post by bob123445555
i think paper 1 will be alright, im more worried about paper 2 since i haven't started revising for it and its in 4 days after paper 1

haven’t revised for paper 2 either I have found a good Quizlet deck that I can send you if u want but I am also stressed about paper 1 as I don’t know everything still and what if the questions this year are really hard last year it was easy paper 1 good luck for tomorrow let me know how you think it went and also I know I am going to leave some 8 markers blank as I can’t write as fast
Original post by Smart282
haven’t revised for paper 2 either I have found a good Quizlet deck that I can send you if u want but I am also stressed about paper 1 as I don’t know everything still and what if the questions this year are really hard last year it was easy paper 1 good luck for tomorrow let me know how you think it went and also I know I am going to leave some 8 markers blank as I can’t write as fast

i think focus on the short answer questions, try to get full marks on those and at least half marks on the 8 markers if you're feeling worried about timing. that should get you at least more than 50% on paper one which is a grade A . also yeah could you send me that link to the quizlet deck for paper 2!!! im gonna need all the help.
Reply 4
Original post by bob123445555
i think focus on the short answer questions, try to get full marks on those and at least half marks on the 8 markers if you're feeling worried about timing. that should get you at least more than 50% on paper one which is a grade A . also yeah could you send me that link to the quizlet deck for paper 2!!! im gonna need all the help.

Thanks Yeah sure here but idk if u do health as the second option

https://quizlet.com/gb/865803755/psychology-paper-2-clinical-and-health-psychology-flash-cards/?i=5j822p&x=1jqY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending