The Student Room Group

aqa computer science gcse 2024

How did u guys find computer science today
i thought it was quite hardd
Reply 1
i did c# and for the most part it was fine just really longgg but compared to other past papers it was a lot harder. that number sliding question was a whole damn comprehension.
Reply 2
Original post by zackyboii
i did c# and for the most part it was fine just really longgg but compared to other past papers it was a lot harder. that number sliding question was a whole damn comprehension.
Nahh frrr why was it 40 pages longgg. I just skipped those questions cuz my mind went blankkk
Reply 3
i did python and honestly it wasnt that bad. it was definitely better than the mock and i got a 9 somehow in the mock lol
Reply 4
Original post by hello1431
i did python and honestly it wasnt that bad. it was definitely better than the mock and i got a 9 somehow in the mock lol

same i did python too! whatt i thought it was harder than all the past papers that existed-
what answers did u get for the questions that u remeber??
i wanna know if i did things rightt
Reply 5
same i did python too! whatt i thought it was harder than all the past papers that existed-

yeah it seemed a lot harder than the mock papers it was like so much information for like little marks like it was so wordy compared to other ones
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by MaxFury
yeah it seemed a lot harder than the mock papers it was like so much information for like little marks like it was so wordy compared to other ones

frrrr i just pray i do rlly well in paper 2 cuz i want a 7 but when i counted my exam paper today i got like 40-50-

me too i definitely found it more difficult, there was also like 10x more reading
finally understood why they give us 2 hours now lol
Reply 8
Original post by imco195506
me too i definitely found it more difficult, there was also like 10x more reading
finally understood why they give us 2 hours now lol
Omgggg i was so thankful with having 2 hrsss. Usually i would complain about itttt
Reply 9

For the sweet unique code one it was something along the lines of:
id = input("What is the id?")
name = input("What was the name?")
brand = input("What was the brand name?")
code = id + name[0:2] + brand[0]
Reply 10
Original post by StasK
For the sweet unique code one it was something along the lines of:
id = input("What is the id?")
name = input("What was the name?")
brand = input("What was the brand name?")
code = id + name[0:2] + brand[0]

Yess i got the first 3 lines but i didnt know how to join it lol
Reply 11

bro i agree it was much harder than past papers
Reply 12
how was paper 2 guys
Reply 13
Original post by hello1431
how was paper 2 guys

Not to bad, did you find any ones difficult?
Reply 14
Original post by StasK
Not to bad, did you find any ones difficult?

it was ok for me, but i made some stupid mistakes like the hexadecimal question i wrote 7 instead of 70 lolol, and some of the defintions were a bit messed up for me. but other than that i really liked the exam

Quick Reply