The Student Room Group

"We can't find your application right now" 2024 UG SFE Application

Hi all,

I've been trying now for over 2 months to get my SFE application to work for my mother to be able to sponsor it. I've cancelled and reapplied twice since March, and each time, when my mum tries to sponsor my application, she sees,

"We can't find your application right now."
or
"Your personal details do not match what the student provided us with in their application. Check if you are using the correct account."

I've used her full name, as is on her account, as well as the correct email address. I'm really quite worried at this point as the deadline is approaching fast and I don't want to be caught out without enough money to cover rent.

Cheers
Original post by supercoolstuff
Hi all,
I've been trying now for over 2 months to get my SFE application to work for my mother to be able to sponsor it. I've cancelled and reapplied twice since March, and each time, when my mum tries to sponsor my application, she sees,
"We can't find your application right now."
or
"Your personal details do not match what the student provided us with in their application. Check if you are using the correct account."
I've used her full name, as is on her account, as well as the correct email address. I'm really quite worried at this point as the deadline is approaching fast and I don't want to be caught out without enough money to cover rent.
Cheers

Hi there, if she can't support the application via her account then she can complete the paper supporting form and upload this to your or her account. This will ensure the application is assessed accordingly in an estimated 22 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, if she can't support the application via her account then she can complete the paper supporting form and upload this to your or her account. This will ensure the application is assessed accordingly in an estimated 22 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf. Thanks, Jason

Thanks Jason. Do I just do this via "upload supporting evidence"? And do I need to print it out then rescan it, or can I just fill it in digitally?
Original post by supercoolstuff
Thanks Jason. Do I just do this via "upload supporting evidence"? And do I need to print it out then rescan it, or can I just fill it in digitally?

Hi,

It can be completed digitally. Yes, you upload it to 'upload supporting evidence'.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply